For blogs with less than 300 Followers

For blogs with less than 300 Followers
Thanks to Hestia's Larder for this delightful award.
(For Blogs with less than 300 Followers)

Saturday 4 November 2023

A Journey of Rediscovery

 



 

I'm still in Scotland, and enjoying its natural beauty.

After an absence of quite some time, (about 5½ years), I've rediscovered my logon and password for the TSB site. and I'll try to make an effort to re-establish my presence in the Blogworld.


But not for a few days yet.

We're off to Glasgow tomorrow morning to celebrate my 71st Birthday, with museums, art galleries good restaurants and at least one musical show.

No booze however, I've had to give up alcohol in all its delightful forms.


6 comments:

  1. Welcome back. I think we might be coming to Scotland later next year. Shelley once worked at a place near Bute. That was about 50 years ago.

    Richard (of RBB)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Richard, let me know if you could where and when, and if I can be of help, let me know. One of the bloggers, Hestia, lives on bute

      Delete
  2. That'll be TC.

    Richard (of RBB)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter