For blogs with less than 300 Followers

For blogs with less than 300 Followers
Thanks to Hestia's Larder for this delightful award.
(For Blogs with less than 300 Followers)

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Alles ist Übergefücked


The mighty gremlins of the interweb thingy have struck, and for some strange unfathomable reason, I can no longer reply to comments on my own blog.

The Evil Master

We do apologise for this break in service, and I can only suppose that Ringo's repeated pleas to his dark and satanic master have been answered, and that I am now labouring under some sort of curse or even *shudder* a Geas.

Until this almost unbearable situation is resolved, here are some nice pictures to keep you amused.

Oh, damn and blast, it won't even let me put new bloody pictures in now.
So here's some from earlier.



5 comments:

  1. Sounds like SNAFU TSB.

    Maybe even FUBAR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alistair: Definitely a FUBAR but might even be a TARFU.


    TwistedScottishBastard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clusterfuck, definitely.

    Hope you're getting this resolved!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ali x: My goodness, I am so shocked. A lady using the F word; what is the world coming to. BTW I checked about the word you used in your post "vajazzled". I am even more shocked, nay speechless......

    Richard [of RBB]: Morning mein freund.

    TSB

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter