For blogs with less than 300 Followers

For blogs with less than 300 Followers
Thanks to Hestia's Larder for this delightful award.
(For Blogs with less than 300 Followers)

Monday 14 June 2010

Monday, but things are looking up.

I enjoy reading Richard (of RBB)'s blogs. The open a window into an area of life which is virtually unknown to me, the music/arts area.
I enjoy classical music and for some reason Judy Collins, but Jazz has always been beyond my ken. I must try and listen to some again, I'm sure our tastes change over time.
Anyway, must get ready to return to Stalag Luft Nuova Lazio. Strange day ahead.
Apart from the usual teaching (my lovely year 11s and my mixed bag of year 13s) I've got the final report printing for the year 9s and 10s to complete, now that all obvious errors have been edited out. Then we've got the dreaded whole school staff meeting at 3:15.
Can't remember what else is on the menu, but I'm pretty sure that we are going to be harangued about student behaviour, staff slackness about dress (student and staff) and something else.
I love the way dissension in the ranks is handled. You get this poor innocuous young teacher who raises their head up above the parapet of apathy, then BLAM. Both barrels. Usually from Ringo. You don't cause disagreement, disagreement is divisive, disagreement is (gasp!) non-collegial. But most importantly disagreement is time wasting.
SHUT UP.
The rest of us want to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter