For blogs with less than 300 Followers

For blogs with less than 300 Followers
Thanks to Hestia's Larder for this delightful award.
(For Blogs with less than 300 Followers)

Thursday 17 June 2010

Paranoid Thursday

Big and long day today.
I get to proof read all the comments from our years 11 - 13.
And print out all of our year 9 - 10 for posting
Plus I'm teaching or duties every spell.

But this all fades into insignificance when I start to worry about the spy.





He's new
He's clumsy
Doesn't know the rules
He has no profile
He's foreign, but with a seemingly good command of english
He's terse
He's thick (read the instructions/help for goodness sake)
He lives in a house with a grass roof (don't smoke it all at once)
He's Anselm

Call me a suspicious paranoid fool if you want, but I have the feeling that there's something not quite right about Anselm.
He's probably listening now.

Go away Anselm, leave me alone. I have my foil helmet, and I'm not afraid to wear it.

3 comments:

  1. No, Anselm is a real person, not one of The Wine Guy's made up characters. Here is a site you'll find him on...
    http://www.bremerkaffeehausorchester.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok TSB, i come to NZ and show you the truth.
    your helmet won´t help you.
    have you seen my helmet on the pic richard has on his blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wie gehts Anselm.
    Oh, you are real then.
    Yes I've seen your helmet on Richard (of RBB)'s blog.
    I must admit it not very impressive.
    It looks more like a brass plug inserted into your skull.
    Who is the enchanting creature next to you in the pic?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter