For blogs with less than 300 Followers

For blogs with less than 300 Followers
Thanks to Hestia's Larder for this delightful award.
(For Blogs with less than 300 Followers)

Sunday 20 June 2010

Sunday is Bliss

Woke up at 6:30 am. Had a hot drink.
Read Richard (of RBB)'s most recent posts. Goodness he's a nice guy. I don't know how someone with the obvious love of music he has, can put up with the harmonic mangling our younger and undisciplined kids can produce.
Went back to bed.
Up at 8:30. Made breakfast for my beloved, snoring gently in the warm cloud of my fart-gas.
Bless.
Wrote a practice exam for my year 11s. They actually voted to have one. I gave them the choice, and the little angels voted by about 80% to have a practice assessment. They really want to achieve. I'll do my damnedest to let them achieve.
But not at the moment.
All school work is finished.
A meal of curried chicken awaits in the fridge. (It's real home made, Malaysian style, with plenty of chili and coconut cream.)
A quiet glass of vino while we watch the All Blacks do a clinical disposal of the Welsh. (Recorded from last night)

All is peaceful.
All is warm and content.
The rain lashing against the windows does not penetrate the warm and cosy cocoon we have created in our home.
I am at peace.
I am content.
But wait.
I feel a disturbance in the Force. The Dark Side is active.
Quick.

Go, Run and warn the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter