For blogs with less than 300 Followers

For blogs with less than 300 Followers
Thanks to Hestia's Larder for this delightful award.
(For Blogs with less than 300 Followers)

Sunday 12 November 2023

Real Music

 

I came across this clip, and was honestly amazed that this was an edited/faked video of the Dave Brubeck Quartet playing the Strangler's "Golden Brown"

It may be a fake, but it's lovely, it sounds just like one of Brubeck's compositions, with hints of "Take Five"

I wonder how long it will be until AIs can produce fakes of The Classics, like Beethoven and The beatles?


Thanks to Richard (of RBB) for the idea of using a a Jazz theme today.

5 comments:

  1. I suspect that computer generated music would finish up sounding like Brian Enos 'Ambient music for airports'...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73PF7tpHFBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you. You talked me down off a window ledge when I was laid off from my job and in a panic. My wife was expecting. It was about 15 years ago? Maybe longer. That was the slap upside my head I needed. Still grateful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly cannot remember that particular episode, but I do know I enjoyed reading your blog, and gained a lot of information on art and the USA. I hope you're enjoying life.

      Delete
    2. Anyway, I'm glad that I was able to help you in some measure.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter