For blogs with less than 300 Followers

For blogs with less than 300 Followers
Thanks to Hestia's Larder for this delightful award.
(For Blogs with less than 300 Followers)

Monday 20 December 2010

Ferrero Bloody Rocher

Really crap chocolate
I am sick and tired of these bloody adverts for this tasteless ball of chocolate, wafer biscuit and nuts.

Is it delicious?  No
Is it sublime?  No
Does it fill the mouth with an increadible richness?  No

It's a small chocolate covered biscuit with some added nuts.

The only reason it sells is because hundreds and thousands of mindless consumers allow their brains to be swamped by the (admittedly) high production value adverts.  Which still get it wrong.
When did Odysseus visit Mt. Olympus?  Never.

The next person to offer me one is going to be asked the simple question.
"Does your rectum have taste buds?"  and then I'll do a practical experiment to find out.

I'd far rather have a rich, mouth-filling chocolate truffle.

Merry Bloody Christmas.

9 comments:

  1. Our 'Red Cross' parcel from Scotland had Thornton's chocolate truffles in it. These are delicious.
    p.s. I agree with you on Ferrero Rocher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The previous comment word verification was "prowling"
    That would have been more suitable to Richard's post when he mentioned peeping in windows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just about the funniest post I've ever read. I laughed out loud while reading. I always thought it was just me. I have never really liked Ferrero Rocher and I thought that if I kept trying them I'd eventually like them. I didn't actively go out and buy them to eat them, I'm just talking about repeatedly receiving them as gifts. This coming from a chocolate lover.

    Tracy.
    Ps: give us more posts like this, please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and commenting Anon (Tracy?)
      Your compliments are gratefully received.

      If you enjoyed this post, please try this post


      BTW I've been trying to enjoy Ferroro Bloody Rocher for over 25 years, and I STILL DON'T ENJOY THEM.

      I don't know which country you come from, but if you're Scottish, Tunnock's Caramel Wafers are much better.

      Delete
  4. I was wondering if you could do a post on the irritation that is a certain bar of soap called Imperial Leather. My hubby insists it's the best soap but I find those little stickers on them highly annoying. Or do you not have said soap in NZ?

    Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi again Tracy,
      What do you have against a simple soap?

      My Mum always bought the stuff when we were in the UK. and my Beloved sometimes buys it now in NZ. I do admit that the little bloody labels are a tad annoying, but the soap itself seems OK, but that may be due to being brought up on the stuff.

      Actually my favourite soap was Pears Soap. It had a somewhat strange but comforting smell.

      I'll try and work up a rant, but at the moment. all of my angst is being direceted towards the bloody NZ Teachier's Council. More anon.

      Delete
    2. Laughing out loud at, "I'll try and work up a rant".

      Ahh, Pears. Now you're talking. It's my favourite soap next to Dove.

      Tracy.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter