For blogs with less than 300 Followers

For blogs with less than 300 Followers
Thanks to Hestia's Larder for this delightful award.
(For Blogs with less than 300 Followers)

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Richard's Special

He's Special
Yes he is.
We had our end of year prize giving, and Richard [of RBB]'s proteges performed .
We had 3 sets, each (I think) by a different group, and they were great.

Thanks for putting all that effort into our kids, Richard[of RBB], it certainly showed, especially with the middle set. That guitarist was brilliant.  So was Daryl on Saxaphone, and of course yourself on Trumpet.

Well done.
We do appreciate you.  Even if you don't get much support from the SLT.

4 comments:

  1. I can give you his phone number if you want?

    $50?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks TSB (nta,tS), you're too kind!
    I hope you're sleeping in this morning. I got up early, because I could. Today will be a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Richard [etc] I'm up early too. Had to drop my son of at the railway station. I'm off to school later. Must get my room tidied up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter