I've always been insatiably curious.
Even as a young lad, I wanted to know...everything.
When I was told at church to have faith, I asked the forbidden word WHY?
and the quickly followed by WHO?
and lastly WTF?
I've only been in a church since then for compulsory visits for funerals and weddings.
But lately my attention has been focused on a strange lady.
I do not of course refer to my Beloved. I will agree she can be strange at times, but she is mostly as level-headed as any lady married to me can be.
I refer to The Lady of the Dairy.
Every morning when I drive into Nuova Lazio High School, I stop at the dairy (New Zealand patois for a small local store) to top up my store of lollies (candies/sweeties) used as bribes for the year 10s, and the occasional small cigar, a la mode de Horace Rumpole, used as an essential stimulant for me.
Every morning as I go into the store I say hello to the Lady of the Dairy.
She is usually sitting on a folded blanket, drinking a V energy drink, and smoking a cigarette.
As I usually arrive at 7:25 ± 5 minutes, it is unusual to see other people about, and I've developed a curiosity about the Lady of the Dairy.
She always wears gumboots (Wellington boots/Galoshes/Rubber Boots for the non-Kiwis). She either walks, or she has a small motorised scooter, or occasionally a rather bedraggled car of indeterminate model, make and year.
She always says hello as I pass, and I return the compliment.
But what is she doing?
It's in the middle of our NZ winter, and morning temperatures in Nuova Lazio are hovering about 5º-7ºC, so most sensible people are either home in a nice warm bed, home in a nice warm partner, or having the misfortune to be heading of to work, so WTF is she doing?
|Richard (of RBB) NOT in bliss.|
Over the last year, I've built up a range of possibilities.
- She's a drug dealer, who is waiting for our schoolchildren to arrive for their morning fix of lollies before summoning up the courage to enter the hell known as NLHS.
- She's an alien vampire waiting for every second Wednesday when Ringo does his morning duty at the dairy, so she can meet a like-minded monster.
- She's a poor lonely soul who likes freezing her bum on the cold concrete, just to get a little bit of human contact.
- She's a complete nutter.
- She's a contract killer waiting to make the "hit" on TSB, contacted by Ringo, but not aware that TSB who passes her every day, is the "mark"
- She's a poor lost soul, made pregnant by a teacher at NLHS, and being promised undying love by the bastard of a pedagogue, is waiting to meet him, regardless of the miscarriage she had to endure. She keeps a copy of the image of a scan she had at 20 weeks before the loss, and in another pocket, she keeps the freeze-dried remains of the insufficient placenta, intending to throw it over the head of the bastard, before she cuts his throat, and then her own. She needs peace.
- She's an undercover cop, watching which kids of NLHS are buying tobacco from the completely uncaring owner of the dairy, who, hailing from the Indian subcontinent, thinks that any laws in NZ do not apply to him, including the one about selling tobacco or alcohol to underage youths, or beating his wife and daughter.
- She's a new teacher assigned to NLHS who has never raised the courage to actually pass through the razor-wire festooned gates, nor the deactivated minefield surrounding the "school"
For instance, last week, I was sure I had spotted the stock of a Mossberg 590 tactical shotgun, which I was sure indicated that number 5 was in fact correct, but on closer examination, it was actually a large piece of biltong, which she gnawed on at odd intervals. Re-setting the safety on my own Glock 37
What is she doing?
I just don't know, but the tension of unknowing is slowly ratcheting upwards. Keep watching the news.
Speaking of the news, we had a rather unsavoury incident in NLHS last week.
One of our so-called teachers succumbed to the perils of excess testosterone, and got involved in a rather intimate way with one of our year 13 girls.
The girl in question is rather vulnerable, having had some terrible experiences in previous years, and the teacher involved should really have known better. He has let a lot of people down, some extremely badly, and the future does not bode well for him, as we have to report him to the NZTC for inappropriate behaviour.
Speaking objectively, I hope they castrate him with a blunt knife. I know that some staff will give him some support, and that Richard (of RBB) wants to help him, but what he's done is completely beyond the pale.
|THAT's the way to do it.|
Parents send their beloved children to school in the understanding that the teachers will act towards their lovely children as the parents would. As in loco parentis. So betraying that trust, and the trust the kids have in us is completely reprehensible, and there is really no excuse.
I act towards every girl in all of my classes as I would act towards my daughter, regardless of any incipient attraction. To do otherwise is a complete betrayal of every canon of accepted behaviour.
MAY HE BURN IN HELL.
Apart from that, nothing much happened in NLHS.
I told you it was hardly worth writing about last week.
May you all live in Peace and Love...
(except from that little evil Hobbit bastard who should be quite honestly going to Aussie and teaching in a mining school in Perth, where the irate miners on discovering his past record will rip the little sod limb from limb)
BTW, One of the scariest websites I've ever seen, discovered while doing some research on that cult known as "christianity" can be viewed here.Christian Gun Site.