For blogs with less than 300 Followers

For blogs with less than 300 Followers
Thanks to Hestia's Larder for this delightful award.
(For Blogs with less than 300 Followers)

Thursday 24 March 2011

Why? (Prize Guaranteed)

Popular

As Richard [of RBB] has often mentioned (with I think a tinge of bitterness in his voice), my little blog has been screaming ahead in the viewing stakes.




Up to now I couldn't really explain it.

Horde of Foreign Types and Lascars


Was it a horde of "Johnny Foreigners" trying to upgrade their English skills by reading some finely crafted prose?


Pack of Pupils "studying" Drama

Was it hundred pupils of mine trying vainly to find a chink in the armour of my control?

Begone, foul TSB


Was it Ringo and his team of Slander Lawyers trying to find something actionable in my memoirs?

A lost, bewildered expat Kiwi, trying to find a link to home from Hastings


Was it packs of bewildered expat Kiwis, desperately trying to find a link to home, paddock and Tip Top Ice Cream?

He's a fan
So's He
The lowest of the low is a fan as well


Was it aficionados of the female form, using my vast collection of slightly smutty, mostly beautiful and (entirely legal and all above the age of eighteen Your Honour) pretty images of lovely ladies?

(Getting closer)

Indonesian Bichon-Frise Worshipper


Was it some sort of weird cult of Bichon-Frise worshipers in Indonesia?

(Very hot now)

My Geeks


My full-time team of computer consultants, statisticians, electronics engineers and geeks have discovered the secret. It wasn't what I had thought at all.

I'll give you a clue.

Apart from the old faithful Richard [of RBB] (affectionately know as either the "Bus Stop" or the "Double Bass Freak"), The Curmudgeon (who seems to be on some sort of a death thing at the moment) and the new entrant of Hestia's Larder (I have no idea what is going to appear next, but you can bet it will be very amusing) most traffic is being directed via Blogger and Google search engines.





Most hits are coming from Google Indonesia, and they are image searches



What are they looking for?



Guess.

If any reader guesses correctly I will give them an actual, physical prize. If you live locally (and you still want to be found) then I'll give it to you personally. If you live further afield or even abroad, I'll mail the prize to you, cutoms and biosecurity laws allowing.  Contest closes in 1 week from date/time of posting

The prize?

Something every Kiwi loves.

Especially the name (Unless you live in Auckland)


Jafas.  Don't you just love 'em

7 comments:

  1. Oh well, I won the last contest, so I'll try my luck .... not enlightenment, bums is too obvious, I know ..... something to do with emails and spam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dog because they want to eat it? Oh no, that's the Koreans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. or elephants pooing into bags?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Second: No, not even close

    TC: No, and that's very culturaly insensitive. Well done

    Fflur: No. Hell no. Over my damned and decaying body;NO

    Fflur: Getting warmer. You must really like Jafas. Or Nakis or whatever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it the 'how the hell does this work' tag line? Are you being perused by lots of confused DIY people?

    Is it because you are on some blacklist somewhere at the high school?

    *folds arms, waits for the answer*

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ali X: Well done. Good try. No.

    I really like the idea of hordes of confused DIYers vainly searching the web for the real reason Why Things Work. Or in their cases, Why Things Don't Work And Why Do I Have A Large Bandage And A Concussion.

    As regards the blacklist, probably. But it's not the reason for the large number of hits.
    Better luck next time.

    *blows kiss in a condescending yet non-insulting manner*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter