For blogs with less than 300 Followers

For blogs with less than 300 Followers
Thanks to Hestia's Larder for this delightful award.
(For Blogs with less than 300 Followers)

Wednesday 14 December 2011

200,000


Wow.

Thank You All

We couldn't have done it alone.

Take a bow.




200,000 views since June 2010, most of them since February 2011.  I have absolutely no idea why the number of hits increased so much in that February.  As you can see from the graph below there was a big drop at the end of August.

I think that was when overwhelmed at school and troubled in the depths of my soul, I stopped blogging for 2 or three weeks.  So there is some sort of correlation between the number of posts and the number of views.  I had even thought it might be the occasional image of scantily clad young ladies, but that is not entirely true (although it may explain the popularity of the "Oh Shit" post.

Is it this that makes "How the Hell Does This Work"so popular?

Anyway I enjoy reading your comments, so if you drop by, please leave a word or two.  They don't even have to be funny . Richard [of RBB] manages that all the time.

At the current viewing rate (between 900 - 1100 per day), we will hit 500,000 in October 2012 and 1,000,000 in February 2014, supposing of course that I still have the will to blog after another couple of years working with Ringo.

Have a good Holiday
© Coca Cola Corporation and ® Santa Clause Enterprises.
Any unauthorised usage will result in immediate legal action and  a lump of coal in your socks (delivered form 20,000 feet by a psycopathic reindeer on speed)
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

And a Merrily Unreconstructed  and thouroughly commercialized Christmas to you all

And Screw Political Correctness.

8 comments:

  1. Austan: Thanks. Be warned.
    Blogging can become addictive.
    So my Beloved tells me anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TSB Thanks for your interesting, enlightening and hilarious blog posts this year. It has become addictive to visit your site because it is always a good read and often view.

    It takes time and energy and motivation for you to produce these and it is a great thing to share with the world, especially when you vent your spleen about Ringo or other things/people troubling you. Great therapy. Great laughs. Thank you.
    At least we, your followers and fans appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VG: I thank you. Sometimes I think if it wasn't for the venting capabilities of these little posts I'd go out and do something I'd really regret.

    Seeing that Ringo is taking over the report responsibilities nest year, I think I'll need as many safety valves as I can get

    When are you going to start a blog of your own?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and can you tell Santa to bring back my whip when he drops off my new BMW?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mildred Ratched: Certainly. Do you want him to drop off the leather chaps, the ball gag and the purple furry handcuffs at the same time?

    PS Do you want the BMW in Red or Black. Mattel don't do all colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to let Santa keep that other stuff, but now on second thought I think I could put it to good use in the new year. The thought of him ball-gagging an elf just isn't right! And you all thought Santa was a jolly old man...now, you know what really makes him jolly!

    P.S. Oh sweet Jesus, don't spoil my fantasy by putting Mattel and BMW that close together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mildred Ratched: That's just wrong.

    Ball-gagging an elf is just so, so, so WRONG that I really lack the vocabulary to properly expound my feelings of revulsion, fear and fascination.

    Well done.

    An elf?

    Oh, also well done for using "Sweet Jesus" and "Fantasy" at Christmas. Very aposite.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter