|Look you poor sods who live in the Northern Hemisphere, this is our Christmas scene. Depressing, isn't it?|
Only 24 days to the dreaded day and I've got a bad attack of Humbug.
It was 23ºC outside yesterday evening.
There was barely a cloud in the deep blue evening sky and some f*cking idiot was singing Frosty the F*cking Snowman while he cut his lawn.
Doesn't he know that the bloody song is infectious?
Once it gets in, it just sits there and occupies valuable brain space, causing intermittent flashbacks of jam packed elevators during Christmas Eve shopping
Here's a list of the Christmas songs I would like to see being more popular
|Lets see your nose go Red now,you big lump of venison|
- Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer is hanging from my gutting rack
- White Christmas means bad driving conditions
- I saw Mommy kissing Santa Clause, now they're getting a divorce after I told Daddy.
- Little Bummer Boy
- Mary's Boy Child is a Bastard
- Do They Know it's Christmas, or are they just f*cking thick?
- Mistletoe and Whine
- Do they still not know it's Christmas the stupid sh*ts.(You've got to give it to Band Aid, the bastards never learn)
- Let it go, let it go, let it go
- Winter Wonderland; White Death for the Elderly.
- Hark, The Herald Angels are just a figment of your imagination
- Away In A Manger, Awaiting pickup by Child Services
- Good King Wenceslas was a typical royal parasite with a stupid unpronounceable name.
- I Shot the Fat Bastard Off of my Roof