For blogs with less than 300 Followers

For blogs with less than 300 Followers
Thanks to Hestia's Larder for this delightful award.
(For Blogs with less than 300 Followers)

Saturday 10 December 2011

Oh Shit takes the lead

The winner

For the last year and a half, ever since Richard [of RBB] introduced me to the delights of blogging, I have been keeping an eye on the statistics of my little posts.





Two things were obvious.  Since I passed the magic figure of 100,000 views in June this year, the viewing rate has been slowly increasing.  I know not why, but the even more magic figure of 200,000 is fast approaching.

But what really worries me is that of all my posts, the one which has become the moist most popular is Oh Shit, a little fantasy series initiated by The Curmudgeon on his FBI post. 

Slightly silly and even more slightly rude comments on the Feebs of immortal reputation have finally dumped my little story of my mobile shit-machine called Samo into second place.

Are there no more standards in life?

Do pictures of scantily clad women and derrieres in figure hugging tights have more attractiveness than a poignant tale of a poor little dog with melon-induced diarrhea?

Apparently so.

This says a lot about our society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter