Choose the participants carefully. They need some basic mechanical knowledge.
- Organise the groups (8 - 10 participants) into covering areas of Nuova Lazio (You can use the maps prepared for Find the Virgin)
- Each group has at least one with a mobile phone
- If they spot a Subaru Imprezza or a Mitsi Evo in a suitable area(on the grass, nobody home) they phone the organiser
- Turn up with a tow truck and back to Nuova Lazio High
- Strip, rebuild, respray, renumber and sell to Mr Snake in the Hutt inside 4 hours.
- 50% of proceeds for you, the rest spilt between the group
- Repeat as many times as you can before the cops start sniffing about
- Return all tools to the Technology Department, wiping all fingerprints
- Remind all participants that the Dig a Hole is on tomorrow, and that if they don't keep schtum they'll end up at the bottom as they re-fill
This is my favourite activity. As many teachers as you wish, with three pupils per teacher.
- All the participating teachers move their cars into the designated area of the car park
- Teachers move into the staffroom for coffee and savouries while the designated kids start washing and waxing the cars
- After finishing a leisurely tea, teachers inspect the cars, the students responsible for the washing and waxing stand beside their charge.
- The students who have shown that they can produce a good finish are loaded into the minivans and transported to the Petone esplanade.
- The students who have produced a poor finish are encouraged to improve with a gentle whipping and sent to the Find the Landmine activity
- In Petone, the $5 wash and wax stall is set up in the esplanade car park (It helps if you make sure some spurious charity is shown on the sign. It encourages the locals to contribute)
- One teacher is selected to start the supervision, while the rest repair to the Firemans' Arms.
- Drink is ordered and partaken.
- Ensure a fair rota is set up so all teachers involved do their fair share of supervision of the wash/wax stall
- 1 packet of chippies each is given to the participating pupils to keep up their energy
- Drink is ordered and partaken, pizza is ordered and eaten.
- Pack up to get back to Nuova Lazio by 3.
- Give each participating pupil $1 in way of thanks and dismiss.
- Return to staffroom and divvy up the proceeds. There should be sufficient to cover all pub expenses, with a little extra left over.
To really maximise profits, make sure some of the older Year 13 girls are available in bikinis. These ladies will attract many, many more customers, but they also need to be recompensed with much more money.
|Much more profitable|