For blogs with less than 300 Followers

For blogs with less than 300 Followers
Thanks to Hestia's Larder for this delightful award.
(For Blogs with less than 300 Followers)

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Back to Normal




Thank goodness for an efficient Telstra help desk. It took me 30 minutes to get through, but when I did they were really helpful and knowledgeable, and had my system back up in 5 minutes

The cable network had a glitch yesterday, with many subscribers being cut of from network access. I had tried to reset my modem/router while this was going on, and inadvertently deleted all of the IP and DNS settings.
Here's a helpful note to all of you out there in blogland.
Open up your network area on your computer, look at the properties of your connectors, and make a note of them on a notepad file, so you can use them to reset your modem/router if needs be.

There seems to be a proliferation of suspect identity bloggers suddenly around. I wonder if this is linked to the sudden disappearance of Tom, and the sudden disappearance and reappearance of Second?

Strange things afoot.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the advice, but being a geek I had already taken a note of my settings! Have a great day TSB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the foot, maybe because I'm left handed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Thanks for the advice, but being a geek I had already taken a note of my settings!"

    Yes, so had I, but they've changed a whole load of settings without letting me know, and my system's been updating itelf, so the original settings are different from what is actually on it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is your tartan and are you from the lowlands?

    ReplyDelete
  5. His tartan is probably Black and White or McCallums or Maccallan.
    His heart (or at least his liver and kidneys ) are in the Highlands.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter