For blogs with less than 300 Followers

For blogs with less than 300 Followers
Thanks to Hestia's Larder for this delightful award.
(For Blogs with less than 300 Followers)

Friday 6 August 2010

Ultra Short Friday



Not well yesterday, dizzy and a bit feverish. Went home early (for me) at 3:30, asleep in the couch beside my beloved who has a stinking cold from 4 until 7.
Meal, shower and in bed by 8:30.

Slept right through unitl 6 this morning. I feel so much better, not 100%, but capable of work.
Nuova Lazio calls, and my ingrained protestant (or in my particular case, agnostic) work ethic will not let me stay home unless I'm really not well.

By the way, I spotted this image on the web.
It's Brittany Murphy.

Don't you think it looks like our own fair Fflur?

6 comments:

  1. She is dead though, so we don't look much alike now

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all made in God's image.
    I don't think God has such nice breasts, but I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think Fflur has such great breasts either. She is dead and she probably still has better breasts thanks to silicon not being biodegradable

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is harder for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a lady with perfect breasts to get into Heaven.
    I don't know why this is. I'm still thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Fflur,
    I didn't realise that the girl had croaked, just that the picture looked similar to your avatar picture.

    I cannot comment on anyone's breasts.
    I am a gentleman. We don't mention breasts.
    We just quietly oggle and undress mentally.


    Second. See a shrink. Quick.
    Alternatively, gargle with some holy water.
    It probably won't do any good, but it might just stop the stream of crap being produced.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't talk crap. God guides me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter