For blogs with less than 300 Followers

For blogs with less than 300 Followers
Thanks to Hestia's Larder for this delightful award.
(For Blogs with less than 300 Followers)

Saturday 14 August 2010

Weird Adverts

I came across some very strange/weird averts recently.

Seeing their weird, I thought I should share with the weirdest bunch of people I know.

You.

If you've got/had kids, this one will strike a scary chord.



This one is a winner. Big Pharma obviously behind it, but with some dubbing, it could have so many uses.



We all know that smoking kills you, and is bad for your health.

2 comments:

  1. "Seeing their weird, I thought I should share with the weirdest bunch of people I know.
    You."
    I find this post offensive! Is it because I wear a kilt?
    Bonnie gryce may mak an ugly sow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many years ago they used to sell "slimming pills" that were reslly tapeworm eggs. I suppose you didn't want to know that, but I believe they worked as intended.

    Like you, I'm not a fan of Big Pharma, but it's just possible some things have improved in the last century or so.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter